ArmGuard™ Patient Arm Protector
- Reduces the potential for OR acquired pressure and nerve injury.
- Frame is comfortable for the bedside assistant.
- Immediate access to IV sites.
- Low profile does not interfere with ports or clash with robotic arms.
- Adjusts to all arm lengths.
- Fastest and easiest set-up and positioning.
ArmGuard Patient Arm Protector pads (A) attach to rail-mounted (B) or toboggan-style sleds. The pads cover and protect arms, hands, and fingers while providing visual access throughout the procedure. Quick-release fasteners allow access to entire arm in the event of an emergency.