TrenGuard™ Trendelenburg Restraint
The ONLY contemporary Trendelenburg restraint without a single report of a patient sliding or post-operative discomfort. Used in over 200,000 procedures worldwide.
- Secures patients up to 550 lbs | 250 kg in 40 degrees of Trendelenburg.
- Virtually eliminates the risk of brachial plexus neuropathy.
- Low cost per procedure with minimal waste.
- Set-up in less than 2.5 minutes.
Patients Cannot Slide
The bolster, placed under the concavity of the neck, comes into full contact with the trapezius muscle. It functions as an effective physiological “speed bump.” A head stabilizing pillow prevents the patient's head from rocking.
No Shoulder Braces
Non-structural lateral stabilizing pillows help to control body mass shift as the patient transitions into extreme Trendelenburg.
Accommodates High BMI
TrenGuard 600 is the only system capable of securing patients up to 550 lbs | 250 kg.
The TrenGuard Trendelenburg Patient Restraint is comprised of a TrenGuard Patient Support Frame, which securely clamps to OR table rails and components that attach to the frame with industrial strength VELCRO® Hook and Loop Fastener:
- (A) The single-use “Speed Bump” bolster prevents patient sliding.
- (B) The single-use soft head stabilizing pillow controls side-to-side rocking of the head.
- (C) Two soft lateral stabilizing pillows - which are NOT shoulder braces - control body mass shift during transition to Trendelenburg (available as single use or reusable for up to 150 procedures).