PatientGuard™ Contoured Positioners
Dual-density, contoured positioners cradle and conform to anatomical structures, redirecting pressure away from bony prominences. Contoured pads reduce pressure ulcer risk.
Heel Tissue Compression with OR Table Pad vs. Contoured Positioner
- Visible tissue compression and distortion.
- Direct pressure on heel.
- Little shear protection.
- No tissue compression and no distortion.
- Total pressure re-distribution.
- Excellent shear protection.
- Slightly raised behind the knee.
- Offers protection to the popliteal nerve and conforms around the leg.
- Lifts heel by supporting the length of lower leg.
- Contours to patient's head, providing comfort and effective protection.
- For supine, lithotomy, and lateral positions.
- Redistributes pressure away from the sacrum.
- Reduces risk of pressure ulcer development.
- For supine, seated, and lithotomy positions.
Head and Neck Support
- Ergonomically designed to support the head and neck.
- Features anti-slip properties designed for additional safety.