PatientGuard™ Surgical Stirrups
The first generational and ergonomic innovation in stirrup technology in the last two decades.
- Axial rotation of up to 10 degrees at handgrip.
- Flexible boot compensates for larger legs; available with or without fins.
- Enclosed knuckle eliminates pinch points where stirrup clamps onto accessory rail.
- Anti-microbial boot liners feature reinforced hinges to extend product life.
- -9 degrees adduction to +25 degrees abduction.
600 Robotic Stirrups
- 600 lb proportional patient weight maximum.
- Simplify docking and improve access for bedside assistant.
- Will not clash with surgical robot.
- Shorter rods provide easier control in draping as well as lower lithotomy positioning.
- Lithotomy: -55 degrees low to +60 degrees high.
- Specialty stirrup for larger patients.
- Available with fin only.
- 800 lb proportional patient weight maximum.
- Lithotomy: -35 degrees low to +85 degrees high.
For pediatric laparoscopy and other procedures requiring lithotomy positioning, especially where intra-operative re-positioning may be required.
Five boot sizes for newborns to children up to 55" tall.
Easy and secure adjustment in horizontal, vertical, and longitudinal directions.
Quick fix and release boot exchange mechanism.
Soft, ergonomic fixation straps to minimize pressure on the calf.
(Pardon the Dutch grammar and spelling in subtitles.)